Объемное звучание
есть
Мультимедиа
Воспроизведение с внешних носителей
есть
Поддерживаемые носители
USB
Основные видео файлы и кодеки
MPEG4, DivX, MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GPP, H.264, H.265, HEVC, VC-1, H.263, VP8, VP9
Форматы аудиофайлов
MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC, M4A, WAV, 3GPP
Основные графические файлы
JPEG, PNG, GIF
Разъемы и коммутация
Количество HDMI портов
Версия HDMI
HDMI 2.1
Другие аудио/видеовходы
антенный вход, вход спутниковой антенны, композитный mini AV
Выход на наушники
есть
Другие аудио/видеовыходы
аудио S/PDIF (оптический)
Количество USB
Слот для CI/PCMCIA
есть
Устройство для чтения карт памяти
нет
Bluetooth
есть
Порт Ethernet
есть
DVB CAM
есть
Другие порты и интерфейсы
нет
Функции
Картинка в картинке
нет
DLNA
есть
HDMI CEC
есть
HDMI ARC
есть
Функция TimeShift
есть
Запись видео
есть
Управление со смартфона
нет
Крепление
Возможность настенного крепления
есть
Размер VESA
400 x 400
Расположение подставки
по центру
Дополнительная информация
Максимальная потребляемая мощность
300 Вт
Комплектация
настольная подставка, пульт ДУ, документация, батарейки, камера
Особенности, дополнительно
телегид, субтитры, родительский контроль, игровой режим, режим экономии энергии, возможность подключения клавиатуры и мыши, 4-х ядерный процессор, USB 2.0х2, Chromecast, встроенная память 32 гб, телевизор для игр, оперативная память 3 Гб
Габариты и вес
Ширина без подставки
1446 мм
Высота без подставки
883 мм
Толщина без подставки
69 мм
Вес без подставки
31.4 кг
Ширина с подставкой
1446 мм
Высота с подставкой
904 мм
Толщина с подставкой
290 мм
Вес с подставкой
32.2 кг
Ширина между ножками подставки
430 мм
Габариты и вес в упаковке
Ширина коробки
1645 мм
Высота коробки
1090 мм
Глубина коробки
229 мм
Вес в упаковке
40.4 кг
Габариты и вес, измерено в лаборатории DNS
Ширина без подставки
1447 мм
Высота без подставки
880 мм
Толщина без подставки
59 мм
Вес без подставки
31.4 кг
Ширина с подставкой
1447 мм
Высота с подставкой
896 мм
Толщина с подставкой
290 мм
Вес с подставкой
32.2 кг
Ширина подставки
428 мм

CharlesOrago

my friends and I have been looking about lately. This kind of detailed information on the web page is one of a kind and helpful and will assist My wife and her kids in our studies all the time. It is obvious this forum acquired a lot of info regarding interesting topics and the other hyper links and info also show it. Typically i'm not browsing websites when I am busy however when I get an opportunity i'm always perusing for this sort of knowledge or stuff similarly concerning it. If you get a chance, take a look at my website: best social security disability attorney near me in las cruces, new mexico

WilliamSteet

DUI arrests need all of the prodessional tactics commonly used in criminal cases. protecting a OVI begins with deciding none of one's rights on the constitution have been trespassed. Because law enforcement is in direct contact with you, and they are essentially the only witnesses most of the time, the specialized education and procedural conduct is of the substance. some of us all create mistakes, and cops are no no exception to the rule. The event happens when obvious suspicion which will lead to probable cause. An example, a person gets flashed over for speeding at 4 a.m.. The cop takes regular suspicion that aperson committed a traffic offense, racing. then, when the then man begins to start visual connection or leans in closer to the automobile, the officer may remark you have red eyes, or there is an odor of liquor. This raises the reasonable intuition of recklessness to providing a law enforcement a good chance that someone is driving while intoxicated. ninety nine% of cops will say odor of beer, watery ojos, or lazy talk. The police may usually insinuate you are fumbling about trying to get your license and registration in your hand. Now you will be likely informed to get out of the car and perform regular field sobriety tests. Those are SFST’s are learned under NHTSA (National road Traffic Safety Administration) standardizations and must be assumed per instruction. If you do perform the tests, the police officer can make mistakes that can make the test, or tests excluded from evidence. Factors such as physical impairments and the best street conditions should be integrated amoung the results of your field sobriety test. (i.e. someone can’t perform a hop and a skip and pivot check on uneven pavement). Someone will also take a digital breath test. There are accidents in these gadgets as well, after all they are technolgo that need to be maintained and training on hours a week. The incarceration is videoed at the time the law enforcement starts their lights. Through this taped evidence that we are able to secure an factual opinion if the cops giving of the checks, to the accused ability taking the checks. Whether you give an OK to the checks or not, one may go to lock up. If you have been arrested for DUI or any criminal charges or know some one who needs a criminal defense Attorney check out my website here: [color=#000_url]criminal defense attorney columbusohio[/color] best regards

WitekCooksBow

stx21 Fietry Guch joyhord noclegi w okolicach augustowa noclegi pracownicze augustow noclegi pracownicze w suwalkach w augustowie noclegi w augustowie ul nadrzeczna

Marlinsmicy

Photography has indefinitely taken a timely cornerstone in our life. As a youngster you could discover me carrying a thirty-five millimeter professional camera in hand snapping photos of my childhood and pets, and the gorgeous local color within the smallish inlet town off the Virginia coastal town where my relatives and I went to grade school. This pastime grew over time into a loving skill that I merged my life with, consuming magazine portraiture and scenic photography in college. not long afterwards, I began putting together a busy photography career plan in which beautiful nudges and adventurous influences had already began to take shape and become visible about my photography work. For the foreseeable future I am a full time published and nominated Seattle Based Wedding Photographer and cover all United States as well as all of Washington. I am also a booked Washington state Commercial marketing Photographer. Also check out my website in order to find out extra about me: [color=#000_url]Seattle Product Photographer[/color]

LarryHat

Mindig puncologus kinezetu kis pocsok vagytok. Sosem csinaltatok semmit es nem is fogtak.
Magyarazni azt tudtok mindig, mint a kis puncik. Hajra!

Сверху